1. Agata Górka and Maciej Cypryk, acting as partners of the civil partnership “366 Concept Agata Górka Maciej Cypryk s.c.” with its registered office in Warsaw at the address: ul. Puławska 12/5, postcode: 02-566, NIP [Tax ID. No.]: 7282806165 REGON [National Business Reg. No.]: 363734637; electronic correspondence address: email@example.com; contact telephone no.: +48 570 480 190 are the Administrator of personal data collected within the Service: 366concept.com.
2. Any words or phrases written in the text of this document in capital letters should be understood in accordance with their definition included in the Service’s Regulations.
3. The Administrator assures that data collected by him is processed in accordance with law, collected for legal purposes, not subject to further processing inconsistent with these objectives.
4. The Service performs the functions of acquiring information about Service Orderers and their behaviour in the following manner:
a. through information given in forms voluntarily;
b. by saving cookie files in terminal devices (so-called cookies).
1. The Administrator processes personal data within the scope necessary to enter into, form the text, change, dissolve and correctly provide the Services rendered by electronic means and execute Orders and Sales Contracts placed by a Service Orderer, including in particular:
a. for the purpose of executing Orders placed by a Service Orderer for Products being in the offer of the Service;
b. for the purpose of considering complaints made by Service Orderers;
c. for the purpose of ensuring free subscription of the Newsletter to Service Orderers.
2. The Administrator processes the following personal data:
a. Electronic correspondence address;
b. First name;
d. Residence address, i.e. street, building no., room no., place, postcode, country;
3. If a Customer submits an order to issue a VAT invoice by the Seller, the Administrator additionally processes the following personal data:
a. Company name;
b. NIP [Tax ID. No.];
c. Business activity address (street, building no., room no., place, postcode, country).
1. The Service collects information given voluntarily by a Service Orderer.
2. In addition, the Service may save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
3. Data in forms is not made accessible to third parties without a Service Orderer’s consent.
4. Data given in forms is processed for the purpose arising from the function of a concrete form e.g., in order to conclude a Sales Contract, in order to carry out the process for attendance of a service notice or for the purpose of commercial contact in order to use the subscription of the Newsletter.
5. Data given in forms may be handed over to entities technically performing some services – in particular this refers to hand-over of information about a holder of registered domain to entities being operators of Internet domains, services handling payments or other entities with which the Service operator cooperates within this scope.
1. Data shall be subject to sharing to external entities only within legally permitted limits.
2. Data making it possible to identify a natural person is made accessible only upon this person’s consent.
3. The Administrator may be obliged to give information collected by the Service to authorised authorities on the basis of requests, consistent with law, within the scope arising from a request.
2. Cookies are the IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in a terminal device of a Service Orderer and are intended for using websites of the Service. Cookies usually include a website name from which they come, time of their storage on a terminal device and unique number.
3. The Administrator is the entity which places cookies on a terminal device of a Service Orderer and which gains access to them.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. creation of statistics which help to understand how Service Orderers use websites, which makes it possible to improve their structure and contents;
b. maintenance of a Service Orderer’s session (after logging in), thanks to which a Service Orderer does not have to enter a login and password again on each subpage of the Service;
c. determination of a Service Orderer’s profile for displaying matched materials in advertising networks to him, in particular Google network.
5. Two basic types of cookies are applied within the Service: “session” (session cookies) and “persistent” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files which are stored in a terminal device of a Service Orderer by the time of logging out, leaving the website or turning off software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored in a terminal device of a Service Orderer for the time defined in parameters of cookies or by the time of their removal by a Service Orderer.
6. Software for browsing through websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies in a terminal device of a Service Orderer. Service Orderers may make a change in settings within this scope. A web browser makes it possible to remove cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information about this is included in the assistance option or documentation of a web browser.
8. Cookies placed in a terminal device of a Service Orderer may be also used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service operator.
9. It is advisable to become familiarised with privacy protection policy of these entities in order to get to know rules on using cookies applied in statistics: Google Analytics privacy protection policy.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular Google network, for displaying advertisements matched to the way in which a Service Orderer uses the Service. For this purpose they may keep information about a navigation path of a Service Orderer or time of staying on a particular website.
11. Within the scope of information about preferences of a Service Orderer collected by the Google advertising network, a Service Orderer may browse through and edit information arising from cookies by means of the instrument: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
1. Information about some behaviour of Service Orderers is subject to logging in a server layer. This data is used only for the purpose of administering the service and for the purpose of ensuring the most efficient handling of hosting services provided.
2. Resources browsed through are identified through URL addresses. In addition, the following may be subject to saving:
a. query arrival time,
b. answer sending time,
c. customer station name – identification carried out by HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors which have occurred during performance of HTTP transaction,
e. URL address of a website previously visited by a Service Orderer (referrer link) – when transfer to the Service has taken place through a referrer,
f. information about a Service Orderer’s browser,
g. Information about IP address.
3. The foregoing data is not associated with concrete persons browsing through websites.
4. The foregoing data is used only for the purpose of administering the service.
1. If a Service Orderer does not want to receive cookies, he may change settings of a browser. We reserve that shut-down of handling cookies necessary for the processes of authentication, security, maintenance of Service Orderer’s preferences may make the use of websites difficult and in extreme cases impossible.
2. In order to manage settings of cookies a Service Orderer should choose a web browser / system from the following list and proceed in accordance with instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone